2GO Travel offers lots of domestic destinations to tourists and byaheros alike. Some of their popular routes are Iloilo, Bacolod and Zamboanga.
Due to the pandemic, there are some changes in travel restrictions that makes travel a bit difficult. Luckily for use, things are getting brighter as the days pass by thanks to vaccines and people following health protocols.
Is you are bound for ILOILO, ZAMBOANGA, BACOLOD CITY or in any part of the Negros province, better check this latest TRAVEL REQUIREMENT set up by their respective local governments as of FEBRUARY 2022!!
For Bacolod City:
- Fully vaccinated passengers will no longer be required of the negative rapid antigen test result prior to boarding.
- For Partially vaccinated and Unvaccinated passengers, Negative Rapid Antigen Test result (RAT) certified by the DOH accredited laboratory that administered the RAT within 48 hours before boarding up to arrival, will still be required.
- S-Pass is still required for all inbound travelers upon entry is NOW LIFTED effective February 16, 2022.
- Additional requirements for fully vaccinated passengers IF COMING FROM PLACES WITH HIGHER ALERT LEVELS STATUS than Zamboanga City or places with known variants of concern to be determined by the IATF:
- If coming from Manila, Negative RT-PCR test result within 120 hours (5 days) from specimen collection from a DOH-Accredited testing facility which must be taken at the point of origin
- If coming from Dumaguete, Negative Rapid Antigen test result at least 24 hours from date of specimen collection at the point of origin
For Iloilo Province (Iloilo port):
- Fully Vaccinated passengers will no longer be required of the negative RT-PCR test result prior to boarding.
- For Partially vaccinated and Unvaccinated passengers, Negative RT-PCR test result within 72 hours before travel except for below 5 years old, will still be required.
For Province of Negros Occidental (Bacolod port):
- Partially Vaccinated and Unvaccinated inbound traveler is now required to Non-Reactive Rapid Antigen test result prior to travel valid for 48 hours from date of swab sample extraction except for Government officials/personnel on official business effective from 12:00am February 16, 2022 until 11:59pm of February 28, 2022.
- Rapid antigen test upon arrival is NOW LIFTED.
Note: This does not apply to passengers with Bacolod City as final destination.
It helps if you get vaccinated agains the Covid 19 virus, getting a booster shot is much better. Let us all help in stopping this pandemic once and for all. Travel safe mga ka Travel Buddies!!
Please LIKE and SHARE