Cebu is a major port for passenger shipping lines in the Philippines due to its strategic location in the center of the Visayas. It’s no wonder then that there are several shipping companies with their headquarters based in Cebu City.
The following shows the list of passenger shipping lines which operates routes going to and from Cebu. Most of these are Ro-Ro vessels that can carry freight like vehicle, cargo, et cetera. The fast craft inter-island vessels are identified as such in our list.
- 2Go Travel – one of the most popular passenger shipping lines in the country is 2Go Travel Superferry.
- Cokaliong Shipping Line
- Light Shipping | Lite Ferries Inc
- Trans Asia Shipping Lines
- Aleson Shipping
- SuperCat – this is a fast craft which serves routes from Cebu to Ormoc, Tagbilaran, etc.
*Check more details about Supercat fares and schedules.
7. Weesom Express – a fast craft which serves routes going to and from Cebu, Ormoc, Tagbilaran
8. OceanJet – another fast craft serving Cebu to Tagbilaran, Cebu to Ormoc, Cebu Pier 1 to Camotes Island, and vice versa.
- George and Peter lines
*More details about this passenger shipping lines which serves inter-island travel Cebu from/to select Visayas/Mindanao destinations.
- EB Aznar Shipping Lines
- Roble Shipping Lines
Super Ferry Promo Fares aims to be of service to the public by sharing the latest and updated schedule that we can find from the shipping companies itself. May we request that if you know of any updates, any shipping company that we’ve missed listing, or any errors on our post, to kindly alert our team so that we may update our articles for the benefit of everyone.
Like and Follow on Facebook to get updates – Super Ferry Promos 2017 to 2018
Sail away safely! More travels! More coming home!