This is a tutorial to guide you if you want to reserve and book your 2Go Travel Superferry tickets via their online booking facility. We will provide you with a step by step instruction, which hopefully will help you complete reserving and paying for your Superferry tickets at the comfort of your home or office.
An eTicket Itinerary Receipt shall be sent to your registered e-mail once payment is CONFIRMED. The receipt shall be presented to Boarding Team along with the other required documents.
Before we detail the steps of 2Go Online Booking, make sure you have these already:
- Your destination, port of origin to arrival port.
Example : Galing ka Manila, papuntang Dipolog City.
- Departure date
Example: June 25, 2015 alis
- Your ATM or credit card – you will need an ATM card or Credit Card in order for you to do online booking at the website of 2Go Travel Superferry. If you don’t have any of this, hindi puede kang mag-online booking.
**For those who don’t have an ATM card or Credit Card, we suggest that you go to the 2Go ticketing office nearest you so you can buy your Superferry tickets.
Once you are ready with all the 3 items above, you can now start booking online your tickets from Superferry. Watch out for Supeferry promo 2016, promo 2015 announcements.
STEP 1 2Go Travel Online Booking
- On the dropdown menus, select your Origin.
- Then select your Destination.
- Choose your Departure Date – at this point you will see the ferry that is assigned to your destination and trip schedule.
In our example, the ferry from Manila to Dipolog City for July 25,2015 is the St Francis Xavier
- Indicate how many tickets you want to book – if solo ka lang, choose 1.
- “Meals” is not clickable, since meals are already included in the ticket.
- “Travel Insurance” – this is up to you. If you want to travel with an insurance, select ‘yes’. Otherwise, select “No”. By the way, if you will select ‘yes’, you will have to pay extra for the Superferry Travel Insurance.
- “With Linen” – this is up to you. If you brought a pillow and a blanket, you may choose to indicate ‘no’. If wala ka naming dalang pillow or blanket, choose ‘yes’ para comfortable ang pagtulog mo.
Once you have indicated all info, click on “continue” and a new page will load.
STEP 2 Superferry Online Booking
This is the point where you need to choose the type of accommodation that you want to book in Superferry. You can choose the cheapest option like “Super Value Class”, or if you have a bit of budget, you can choose “Tourist Class”.
Aside from the value accommodations, 2Go Travel also offers the following: Cabin for 4, Stateroom for 2, Suiteroom for 2, Business Class for 6.
To indicate your choice, just click on the “circle” beside the accommodation that you want. You will then see the total Superferry ticket fare including taxes and other fees. If all are okay so far, click on “Continue”. See our example booking.
See example screenshot: Step 2 Guide
STEP 3 in Online Booking for Superferry
At this page, you will input the details of the passenger, including the last name, first name, middle initial, gender, age, and OSCA. If you are the one traveling, put in your personal details.
OSCA is only for Senior Citizens. If the passenger is a Senior Citizen, type his or her Senior Citizen ID number so the boat ticket will be discounted.
The Senior Citizen must bring his or her ID during the voyage. The boat’s crew will ask the senior citizen to show the ID upon embarkation. NO Senior Citizen ID, the discount will be taken back. So it’s very important to bring the ID when you board the vessel.
Once you have key-in all the details of the passenger, click on “Continue”…
See example screenshot: Step 3
STEP 4 Online Booking 2Go
This is the Confirmation page and where you need to input your Contact Details. Make sure that all details are correct. Double check it para masigurado.
There are Optional Questions, which you can skip. But you can also answer since it will just take a few seconds to select an answer from the drop down menu. Click the “down arrow” to see the answer choices.
If everything is correct, click on the “square button” at the bottom portion, beside the line that says “I agree to 2Go Travel 2-ticket Terms and Conditions”.
Then, click on “Confirm”
See example online booking: Step 4
STEP 4: Paying for your 2Go Travel e-Ticket
This is the payment page, this is the time when you will input your ATM or Credit Card details. Just follow the prompts. Your ATM or Credit Card number is the one that you can see on the front of your card.
As an added security measure to protect the true credit card or ATM card owner, 2Go Travel require the presentation of the following documents to their Boarding Team.
To start the booking process go to the website at www.travel.2go.com.ph/eTicket/search.asp
Requirements for Credit Card Transactions
- 2 copies of the Originally Signed eTicket Itinerary Receipts (signed by the Credit Card Holder and the Passenger/s)
- Photocopy of the credit card holders valid ID
- Photocopy of the credit card used to purchase the ticket (front copy only) – Do not photocopy the back of the credit card!
- Passenger’s Valid ID
Requirements for ATM Transactions
- 2 copies of the Originally Signed eTicket Itinerary Receipts
- Passengers valid ID
IMPORTANT!!! – 2GO Travel reserves the right to refuse boarding if passengers cannot present these documents upon request.
How to Get Your e-Ticket from 2Go Travel
Once payment is completed, an e-Ticket Itinerary Receipt will be emailed to you. Check the email you used in making the booking, this is the email you put in in the ‘Contact Information’ portion. Once you open the email, download the e-ticket and print this. We recommend that you print two copies of the 2Go Travel 2-ticket, the extra copy might come in handy.
LIKE and SHARE this 2Go Travel Online Booking Tutorial!!! FOLLOW us at FB Super Ferry Promo Fare