2GO Travel has an early summer treat for us byaheros…. get promo base fares for as low as 99 Pesos up to 399 Pesos per way for the month of April 2022.
Yes, summer na kaya best book these promo tickets and have a great vacation in destinations like Cebu, Palawan, Zamboanga and more.
To top up the promo bare fares, passengers will also be given 50 kilos baggage allowance plus accommodations. Taxes and other fees are still not included.
- Selling Period: Until March 8, 2022
- Sailing Period: April 1-15, 2022
Here are the destinations that are part of this latest 2GO Travel promo for 2022 plus their corresponding promo BASE FARE rates:
As Low as P99* One-Way Base Fare
- Manila to Cebu and Vice Versa
- Manila to Tagbilaran and Vice Versa
As Low as P199* One-Way Base Fare
- Cebu to Cagayan De Oro
- Cebu to Ozamiz
- Cebu to Butuan
- Iloilo to Cagayan
- Bacolod to Cagayan
- Dumaguete to Zamboanga
As Low as P299* One-Way Base Fare
- Manila to Bacolod and Vice Versa
- Manila to Iloilo and Vice Versa
- Manila to Dumaguete and Vice Versa
- Manila to Puerto Princesa and Vice Versa
As Low as P399* One-Way Base Fare
- Manila to Butuan and Vice Versa
- Manila to Ozamiz and Vice Versa
- Manila to Cagayan De Oro and Vice Versa
- Manila to Zamboanga and Vice Versa
How To Book 2Go Travel Promo Tickets 2022
There are a few ways to book your regular and promo tickets for 2go Travel. One of the easiest way is via online booking. You can also call their hotline numbers for reservations. You can also send them an email or just visit the nearest 2GO outlet and their business partners.
- Book Online at www.travel.2go.com.ph
- Call 2Go Travel Customer Service Hotline at (02) 8528-7000.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit any 2Go Store, SM Business Center, or at any 2Go Travel Accredited Agent nearest you.
2GO Travel also offers FREE UNLI RE-BOOKING on all trips booked until April 2022.
LIKE us on Facebook at SUPERFERRY PROMO FARE for the latest promos and travel news updates for 2022 and 2023!!!
Happy and Safe Travels mga ka byaheros!!!
Leave a Reply