Who says summer is the only best time to go to Boracay? Ask 2Go Travel Superferry and the answer will be nope, definitely not. The Philippines’ 24 hours island welcomes visitors all year round to its amazing white sand beach, vibrant tropical vibe, and cool waters! Come where adventure abound! Visit Boracay via this Promo ALL IN Package of Superferry for 2015, which already includes hotel accommodation.
Whether you plan on a Solo trip to Boracay or honeymoon escape with your spouse or partner, or have an epic celebration with the whole barkada, you have the best choices if you will sail away with any of the 2Go Travel Boracay packages.
2Go Travel Superferry offers complete package to Boracay, already included is the hotel accommodation. You have these options – an overnight stay or 2 nights stay in your preferred Boracay hotel.
Overnight in Boracay Package
- Stay in Crown Regency or La Carmela de Boracay Resort – Php 4,899 nett per person
- Stay in Le Soleil – Php 6,299 nett per person
- Stay in Sea Wind Resort – Php 7,299 nett per person
2 Nights in Boracay Package
- Stay in Crown Regency or La Carmela de Boracay Resort – Php 6,399 nett per person
- Stay in Le Soleil – Php 9,299 nett per person
- Stay in Sea Wind Resort – Php 10,899 nett per person
Inclusion to this cheap Boracay Package from 2Go
- Overnight or 2 nights accommodation in Boracay – this room is fully air-conditioned standard room on quad sharing.
- Daily complimentary breakfast – this free breakfast means savings for you!
- Land and boat transfers in Caticlan/Boracay
- Land transfers to and from Batangas port.
- Round trip cruise fare with tourist accommodation from Batangas port to Caticlan port, this is on Tourist Class Accommodation on the Superferry.
If you have any questions about this cheap Boracay Package offered by 2Go Travel Superferry, please reach out to them at their email firstname.lastname@example.org or call their mobile numbers at:
Landline: 02-5287840 | 02-5287841 | 02-5287842
You can also contact them via the telephone numbers above to make reservations and bookings.
YOLO! Go to Boracay and have an awesome good time!
Leave a Reply